Welcome to 31 Days of iOS. This series of tutorials will take readers through the basics of getting up and running with iOS development and will close with some more advanced topics to really make your apps pop.
As entries are added, I’ll add them to a list here. Stay tuned for all the iOS you can handle!
- Day 1: Getting set up for developing for iOS
- Day 2: An inro to Objective-C
- Day 3: Creating your first iOS App
- Day 4: Working with Multiple View Controllers and Storyboards
- Day 5: Programmatically showing View Controllers
- Day 6: The Delegate Pattern
- Day 7: Making Network Requests
- Day 8: Performing Posts and Setting Request Type
- Day 9: Handling Text Input
- Day 10: Singletons and the AppDelegate
- Day 11: Saving Data using NSUserDefaults
- Day 12: CoreData
- Day 13: The TableView
- Day 14: The UIWebView
- Day 15: Connecting to Built-In Apps
- Day 16: Handling Device Orientation
- Day 17: Using the Debug Console
- Day 18: Opening your App from a Link
- Day 19: Showing the User's Location with Maps
- Day 20: Displaying Info with Maps
- Day 21: Using the Camera
- Day 22: Using the Gallery
- Day 23: Using Background Threads
- Day 24: The View Life Cycle
- Day 25: The Application Life Cycle
- Day 26: Setting up Push Notifications
- Day 27: Sending and Receiving Push Notifications
- Day 28: Activity Indicators
- Day 29: Advertising with iAd
- Day 30: Adding Analytics to your Apps
- Day 31: Submitting your App to Apple
- Series Wrap-Up
Thanks a lot. Great tutorial. I´m a newbie and this is the first tut that help to do what I wanted to do. You´re very kind to share your knowledge. Sorry because of my terrible english. In spanish:
Muchas gracias por este excelente tutorial, Me resultó muy útil e interesante. Por fin pude resolver algunas dudas que no había podido encontrar sus respuesta en libros o en el internet. Gracias por tu esfuerzo y por compartir tu conocimiento.
You're english wasn't even that bad! I hope the site is helpful!
Really a great tutorial. I am an Android developer and it helped me a lot to understand how to program and design in iOS.
Great Work!!! Thanks.
Very happy to hear it's helped
Some good stuff here, thanks!
Thanks, hope it helped!
This tutorial is brilliantly put together. Thank you ver much.
Happy to hear it's helped.
The best series of tutorials dealing with iOS I've seen so far. Thanks and congrats!
Thanks for the kind words!
Awesome tutorials, after 2 years still helped me a lot!
Really great to hear that!
Great site thanks!
Mobile App Development Company -
Thank you for a wonderful series!! Really helped me understand and use objective-c better! :) Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the kind words!
great tutorials !
Are you gonna update this site and add some ios8 and ios9 tutorials ?
I'm hoping to but I've been quite busy so I'm not sure how soon I'll get to it.
Hey Cris,your Day 6: The Delegate Pattern link not working
Good catch! That's fixed now. The joys of moving over to Jekyll and trying to fix issues with having poorly formed URLs.
Such a great tutorial, thank you :)
The link to Day-1 is broken. Meanwhile one may use the below link for the same:
for day 11 Use this link- http://chrisrisner.com/31-D...