With the close of the weekend, we can officially bid goodbye to a bad year and a bad decade for many people. 2009 was actually a pretty good year for me. I moved back into my house and went back to my old employer. Erin moved in and we got a dog (more on this once he’s healthy and back at the house). With the dog being sick, Erin and I celebrated New Years by walking down the street to Atomic’s house (yes I really do live within walking distance), drank, played “Things”, and watched “Something, Something, Something, Darkside”. I have some big plans for 2010. So if I’m not doing any of this, feel free to give me shit:
- Lose weight (just like everyone else).
- Post more technical stuff to this site.
- Fix the molding in my house (gaps have appeared between it and the ceilings)
- Build a media center and get a projector.
- Finish my Ashley’s beer world tour card.
- Go to Mix in March and use some of what I learn at work and on this site.
- Increase traffic to this site (that really just depends on the content being worth it).
- Try to resist the urge to pants Matt Cowie